Terms & Conditions
TO USE THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains a General Terms and Conditions under which a Merchant provides services to its users / customers through the internet store www.dishay.com. These conditions bind all users. By clicking on the Order button, the user / customer agrees, accepts in full and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identifying the customer / customer to reproduce his statement, both for the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and for the order made, is not a legally binding bid but is rather a demonstration online catalog describing the product line of the trader.
4. After clicking the "Order" button, users agree to purchase the goods in a cart. This action has a legally binding force. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and, on receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to have been concluded. When the order is sent or the confirmation is scanned. Contract?
5. A TRADER reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are unavailable or can not be manufactured within the specified period. In the absence of stock availability or inability to make the requested goods within the working week, the MERCHANT shall notify the user / customer of its depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Client or to the specified telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a substitute order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian and the payments will be made in Bulgarian levs with VAT.
7. The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to a courier, the MERCHANT is relieved of the risk that is transferred to the customer / customer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user / customer or a person authorized by him / her. Any damage, hits or other damage should be reported to the MERCHANT immediately. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transport of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the MERCHANT is given a written date and time of delivery in writing, the statement is binding. In the case of incorrect or incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request, MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
8a. When the goods are handed over, the user / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
Upon refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the Customer shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period, the TRADER is relieved of his obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be established through its regular review,
The customer may request that the goods delivered be replaced by a corresponding purchase request made within 24 hours of receipt.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
The merchant offers a guarantee document to his clients for a purchased item if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the goods. The document describes: address and telephone of the authorized repairers of the purchased goods the warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers warranty period of the goods purchased by the user / customer.
9. The prices listed on the site include packing and shipping to any point served by the forwarding partners of Svejest Projekt EOOD. In case the goods are dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer shall pay all customs, etc. export-related charges.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER / CUSTOMER
10. The user / customer has the opportunity to view and / or to register the ordered goods at www.dishay.com.
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his / her order.
12. The user / customer bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The user is at www.